19 Feb, 2019
The decision to hit the gym or following healthy lifestyle is probably is the best one you have had made in your life so far. There is nothing better than being healthy and fit. However, staying fit has nothing to do with rigorous workouts or strict diets. You don’t need to starve yourself in order to maintain your physique. There is a better option – Treadmills.
Treadmills are the best cardiovascular exercise one would do in the gym. Even if you cannot go to the gym for any reason, you can still do your daily workout just by running for a few minutes on a treadmill.
Different Types of treadmills
> Folding treadmills – It is a widely believed myth that treadmills are large and occupies loads of space as well. However, new and modern treadmills are foldable and very easy to store. Powermax treadmills are foldable treadmills with optimum stability and maximum user weight.
> Non-folding treadmills – If the space isn’t an issue for you, these non-folding treadmills are the best treadmills to go for since they are comparatively more stable than the foldable ones.
> Commercial Treadmills – While the aforementioned models are the best treadmills for home, however commercial treadmills are specifically designed for commercial spaces such as health clubs and gymnasium. Powermax commercial treadmills are manufactured with a view to be apt for heavy usage. In addition to this, they have a great warranty also.
These treadmills maybe motorized or manual, latter ones are easier to use and install as compared to the former ones. No matter which treadmill you’re going to choose, make sure it serves the very purpose of buying it in the first place.
Reasons why buying treadmill is a smart decision –
- Stress buster – Running on a treadmill can save you from stressing out on things you can’t control. It is perhaps the best stress buster for those working constantly under huge pressure.
- Energizes you – Running is the best form of exercise and exercising regularly can boost up your energy level. Increased energy levels help you make yourself productivity throughout the day.
- Optimizes bone density – Using treadmills put pressure on bones which in turn results in increased bone density.
- Strengths the heart – Cardiovascular exercise such as running strengths the heart to the core and eliminates risk of heart attacks or any other heart related ailments.
- Strengths the lungs – Running or jogging make the respiratory system work faster, as it causes oxygen deficiency in the body. Thus we respire more while running. This whole process increases the capacity of the lungs and strengthens it.
- Burns calories faster – Needless to say, running burns most calories than any other exercise does. And using treadmills can just double up the process. More the calories burnt, more the fat lost by the body. Simple!!
- Lessens the impact on joints – While running on a pavement or a road or even on a hill for that matter can impact on your joints largely, treadmills provide you with a safe passage to walk on which doesn’t impact much on joints.
Here are the four best powermax treadmills of 2019
UrbanTrek TM TD –M2: This treadmill from UrbanTrek series of powermax treadmills. These are intelligent domestic use treadmills best suitable for homely usages. This is ideal for cardio and occupies a relatively smaller space (0.5 square meters). UrbanTrek TD-M2 is 100% pre-installed treadmill with the maximum speed of 12km/hr powered by a horse power hitorque DC LAMMER motor. It is equipped with modern technology and also budget friendly. It would cost you approximately 36,720 INR.
- LIGHT WEIGHT
- SUPREME QUALITY
- HAND HEART RATE MONITORING
- SAFE RUNNING (WITH SAFETY KEY)
- HIGH-LEVEL CONFIGURATION
- COMFORTABLE RUNNING TRACK
- MEDIA HOLDER
- FOLD AND ROLL
- FLAT GROUND AND UPHILL MODE OPTION
MFT-410 4 in 1 multifunctional manual treadmill: This is the best treadmill from the landmark series of manual powermax treadmills. MFT-410 4 in 1 multi-function manual treadmill is designed for both domestic and semi-commercial usages. Manual treadmills have more health benefits as compared to motorized as the former requires the walkers or the runners to get their heart beats into higher zones than in lower zones. The treadmill comes in an amazing price of 18,252 INR.
- FIVE WINDOW LCD DISPLAY
- THREE LEVEL MANUAL INCLINE
- MAX USER WEIGHT UPTO 120 KG
- SUPREME QUALITY STEEL FRAME
- HEART RATE SENSORS ON HANDRAILS
- 4 IN 1- STEPPER, JOGGER, TWISTER AND PUSH UP BAR
TDM-97 Motorised Treadmill: This landmark series DC treadmill, TDM-97 Motorised Treadmill is the perfect idea for working out in office or at home. It has a 1.0 HP Continuous motor for a smooth running session. The LED display tracks distance covered, time taken, speed, heartbeat and calories burnt. The treadmill costs approximately around 24,480 INR only.
- MAX USER WEIGHT UPTO 90 KG
- 18MM RUNNING DECK
- SHOCK ABSORPTION/ CUSHIONINGS
- HEART RATE SENSORS ON HANDLE GRIP
- FOLDABLE WITH MANUAL LOCK
- MOBILE AND iPAD HOLDER
- EASY INSTALLATION
- 5 LAYER ANTI-SKID, GRASS TEXTURE RUNNING BELT
- 5.5 INCH LED DISPLAY
- AUX INPUT WITH VOLUME KEYS
TAC-325 Semi-Commercial AC Motorised Treadmill: This AC motorized semi commercial treadmill is one of the most easily installable treadmills which take no time to get ready for the ultimate workout session. It is exceptionally modernized. It costs you approximately 90,720 INR.
- MAX USER WEIGHT UPTO 130 KG
- HAS 2.0 HP AC MOTOR
- SPEED RANGES FROM 0.8-16.8 KM/H
- RUNNING SURFACE 49.2x17.7 inch/1250x450 mm
- 0%-15% AUTO INCLINATION
- 12 PRE-SET WORKOUT & 3 TARGET BASED MODES
- HEART RATE PULSE INDICATOR
- Hi-Fi SPEAKER
- INPUT POWER SUPPLY – 240V+/-10%
- USB & AUX INPUT
- RUNNING DECK- 18 MM LOW MAINTENANCE PRE-WAXED PHENOLIC COATED BOTH SIDES
- RUNS SMOOTHLY AND REDUCES NOISE & WATER.